Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

ON MY WAY TO SEE SPIDER-MAN: TURN OFF THE DARK

Tonight the girlfriend and I hit Broadway for the much-discussed "potentially biggest flop in the history of the Great White Way," namely SPIDER-MAN: TURN OFF THE DARK. I freely admit that I only want to see it so I can witness the potential train wreck with my own eyes (and hopefully have its ludicrously pretentious title explained in a convincing way), but I would not be disappointed if it actually turns out to be good in spite of music from Bono and The Edge (douchiest rock moniker ever). Check back tomorrow for a detailed account!

2 comments:

--=MR.JOE=-- said...

They're gonna call it THE ISHTAR OF BROADWAY!

Ezco said...

Wow that context sure brings out the
gay-ness in a Superhero in tights.