Search This Blog

Friday, November 05, 2010

THE SIMPLE FACT OF THE MATTER

Hey gang-

Just a note to tell you that I have just not been feeling my moxie lately. Got a lot on my mind as the holidays approach and I remain jobless, my search for employment yielding fuck all, and I'm feeling financially trapped in a corner. Sure, there have been moments of happiness of late, but overall I'm just rather down and have not felt much like writing, consequently running reruns rather than new stuff. As promised in previous updates, I do have stuff to write about, but I'm just not in a creative place right now. Please bear with me. I'll be back soon.

-Yer Bunche (emotionally pooped)

2 comments:

Will said...

Looking for a job blows donkey balls. I've been "laid-off" myself twice and I have a funny feeling it might happen again. At least you have marketable skills.

Even though you're not a a gay teenager, it does get better.

Kenny P. said...

As I've been dealing with the same blech case scenario for many, many months myself the best thing I can say is to keep productive and enjoying your days while doing the searching. The aspect of "waiting for the phone to ring" is both unhealthy and unnecessary with voice mail and email nowadays. Either way continued wishes of good fortune my friend. Horns up.