Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WAY TO GO, TERRY!

One of the eleventy-jillion reason why I love the Internet is that occasionally I'll stumble across something excellent while doing research for something else entirely. Case in point: this real ife headline from Britain's The Sun, dated January 24th, 1987.

Yes, that's Terry Jones, my favorite living member of Monty Python, and according to the site where I found this, fellow Python Michael palin kept this front page framed on his wall. All I have to say to this is, way to go, Terry!

Imagine running into this at a "sex orgy."

1 comment:

Laser Rocket Arm said...

Even better is recent history--he left his wife of thirty-plus years to shack up with his 26-year-old girlfriend ... whom he just knocked up.

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"