Search This Blog

Thursday, July 17, 2008

GOD DAMN, YOU'RE HOT!!!-DAME HELEN MIRREN BRINGS BACK SEXY AT 63

Thanks to the ever-diligent web-trawling of "Frank Zappa," I'm able to share this marvel of nature with you.

I've always dug British chicks, something I can attest to since a childhood crush on Diana Rigg as Emma Peel on THE AVENGERS, and also being turned on by the wholesome beauty of Julie Andrews (who by many accounts was quite a party-gal back in the days), and my fondness for the ladies from across the Pond continues unabated. But there's been a special place in my heart for the classy and talented Dame Helen Mirren for going on three decades now, whom I admire quite strongly for her acting chops that blow most other actors of either gender right off the stage or screen, especially in the exceptional PRIME SUSPECT mystery series where she portrays hardened police Detective Superintendent Jane Tennison.

That said, Mirren is less than ten days away from turning sixty-three years old, and the lady totally rocks a bikini like so:

Jesus H. Christ...

I've seen twenty-somethings who can't pull this kind of thing off, so Dame Helen, please allow me to say on behalf of many of your fans worldwide, GOD DAMN, YOU'RE HOT!!!

No comments: