Search This Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2008

GOD DAMN, YOU'RE HOT: FURTHER RUMINATION ON THE AWESOMENESS OF RASHIDA JONES

As visions of Rashida Jones continue to loom large in my mind, I have to ask a simple question: does hotness beget hotness by default? Rashida's just plain lovely, and she comes from a couple of far from unattractive parents.

Her dad's music legend Quincy Jones, seen here in shot I'd place as being from sometime in the 1980's:

And here's one of her mom, Peggy Lipton, presumably from her days as a model:

But most folks my age remember her as Julie from THE MOD SQUAD (1968-1973).

(And excuse me while I digress, but you've gotta give it up to Clarence Williams III and what may have been the first awe-inspiring Afro in television history!)

The bottom line here is that Rashida's H-O-T, and her sister Kadida's no slouch either, so do the attractive always bring forth more attractive?

Just ponderin'...

2 comments:

Firefly said...

I don't know about that... I've definitely known some kids of very good-looking parents who just didn't get the beauty genes at all. And I've also known a couple kids of very funny-looking parents who wound up simply beautiful, because all those mismatched features on each parent's face somehow blended perfectly in the kids features. Really, you just never know.

Grant said...

The genes definitely help but they don't guarantee anything. And yes, Rashida Jones is GORGEOUS. I never believed in love at first sight until I saw her in a sketch on "Chappelle's Show".