Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

A DIFFERENT KIND OF WET DREAM

Of late my dreams have become much more lucid than usual and pretty bizarre to boot, last night’s offering from Morpheus being a good case in point.

I found myself wandering a more pleasant dreamscape than the one I usually find myself in, this one exuding a feeling of comfort and welcome, and I was greeted by a friendly gaggle of nude, voluptuous women with golden brown tans and adorned with wreaths of gaily-colored flowers. They informed me that they were the handmaidens of a goddess and that their mistress had heard about my great enjoyment in orally pleasuring females (yes, you know what I mean). They lead me through a fantastically foliated grove festooned with suggestive-looking roses and other such flora to their goddess, a woman whose aspect changed constantly to reflect every possible delectable variation of what appeals to me regarding the feminine. She welcomed me with open arms and smothered me with torrid-yet-tender kisses.

As the lovemaking became heated, the nameless deity directed my attentions south toward her most intimate bits and I began to tease and nuzzle her center. During these ministrations I could see quite plainly that as she became more and more aroused she began to slowly grow as she lost conscious control of the human proportions worn to make her more physically accessible to me. Undaunted, I surrendered myself to her vast femaleness and was happily engulfed within her humid confines. Her warmth and sweetness became my entire world and I was willingly lost inside of her.

When I awoke I found that I was covered from head to toe in sweat, and thankfully not other fluids I could name. The heat in my apartment had obviously come on during the night with a vengeance, and as I had slept beneath two very heavy comforters it was inevitable that I would awaken in a steamy state; too bad that I was alone. When next I dream I hope to run into that goddess again, and this time I’ll get her name and number!

No comments: